My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://apennysavedtoday.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Coupons.com

3.09.2010

A Penny Saved: We Won a Sunshine Award!!

What a beautiful Spring-like day we just enjoyed here in Indiana, made even lovelier this evening when we discovered that A Penny Saved has been selected to receive a Sunshine Award! This is the first award to our one month old blog and is a truly unexpected honor. We were selected for this award by Mel from MelCole's Wall of Experience, Skills and Talents, and want to once again say you thank you very much for choosing us! We hope to continue to provide helpful savings information to Mel and all of our readers!

Now it is my pleasure to brighten the day of others by passing this Sunshine Award on to twelve bloggers of my choice!


Mouna Mansour @ love home decor
Amanda Doan @ SelfSagacity
Mike Jackson @ Green Innovations
Michell Torregrossa-Kaul @ Thoughts and Ideas
Mrs. Sanchez @ JOT Giveaways

Here are the simple rules to grab this award:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award to 12 fellow bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

13 comments:

Ron Cooper March 9, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

Congrats to you and everyone on this special blog roll!

Anonymous,  March 9, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

Thank you very much Ron!

Self Sagacity March 9, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

Hi there, how sweet it is for you to think of me. I watched for your tips on Network blog when I get to FB. Sweet! I will pass it along when I get a chance. Thank you!

Anonymous,  March 9, 2010 at 11:40 PM  

You are welcome, I truly enjoy your blog .... I tried to choose based on that criteria and it turned out to be much more difficult than I had anticipated to choose only a dozen blogs! It did make for a wide variety in the choices though.

Jen

Michell @ Girl In Air March 9, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

WOW!!! Thank you for thinking of me...I'm so new to the blog world and some days wonder if I should keep at it...I see your posts on facebook and wonder how you do it all..I can't manage to post as much as I would like:( Thank you again for passing this award to me....Now how in the world am I going to pick only 12!! LOL

Anonymous,  March 10, 2010 at 12:02 AM  

You are welcome Michell! You have a unique humor to your story-telling which makes your blog a delight to follow. Thanks for sharing with us, and definitely keep at it. Your blog is an awesome read!

Jen

Pamela March 10, 2010 at 2:46 AM  

Wow ... You sure made this old lady feel pretty special today!

Thank you so much sweety! :)

Your doing an AWESOME job on your blog girl! Keep it up!

Show Me Mama March 10, 2010 at 4:03 AM  

new follower and following you from MBC my blog is
http://showmemama.blogspot.com/

Green Innovations March 10, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

Thank you. We bloggers need to support each other and that's what I've done and will continue to do.

Congrats on the award and I appreciate you recognizing Green Innovations (http://grninnovations.blogspot.com)

Anonymous,  March 10, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

You are all so welcome.

@Pam - thanks so much for your offer of help to us here as a fledgling blog and for answering all my bazillion questions!

@Julie - I love your blog for all the sentimental reasons. It brings back such lovely memories for me of our family during our military years in Europe. I can hardly wait to see what adventures are ahead now that you have returned to the States!! Thanks so much for sharing.

@Mike - Green IS our future and I am happy to bring it to the forefront whenever I can. I totally agree that us bloggers need to stick together and support one another. I thank you for your support!

Anonymous,  March 10, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

Jen,

Congrats on winning the award, and a BIG "Thanks" for awarding my blog the same.

Your comments were much appreciated!

Have a GREAT day!

Anonymous,  March 10, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

Congrats!! And thanks for passing it along to me! =)

Anonymous,  March 11, 2010 at 1:45 AM  

Thanks to Coupon Clippin' Daddy and mykidsarefun for stopping by with comments of congrats and thanks. I find both your blogs to be very worthy selections for the Sunshine award and thank YOU for sharing with all of us. Congrats to the both of you as well!

NETWORK IT!

Grab Our Button!

LOOK WHO DROPPED BY ....

THE MOM BLOGGERS CLUB

Imagine the possibilities ...

All around the world ...

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP