My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://apennysavedtoday.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Coupons.com

3.09.2010

Easter: Build A Bear + Candy Coupons + More



Build-A-Bear is offering a great deal right now. Get a Free Easter Basket and Candy With a $20 Purchase. They have some nice ones suitable for Easter such as Cheerful Cheeks Chick and Blossom Bunny.  Valid until 4/4/10. (Thanks, Mojosavings!)


Get a Personalized Letter from the Easter Bunny accompanied by this adorable plush bunny pictured above! Shipping is free on any size order on this site so shop around to find TONS of cute Easter items. (Thanks, Who Said!)


And last, but not least I have a couple of Easter Candy coupons that are available to print right now:

4 comments:

VKT March 9, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

I love Nestle Nest Eggs. I always buy them for my ahem...class....and then I eat half of them...ack.

Anonymous,  March 9, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

You are quite welcome Safe Home.

VKT, I can SO relate!! Thanks to both of you for dropping and commenting!

Unknown March 10, 2010 at 12:37 AM  

what a great idea--too bad my daughter is now 15 or I would love to get a letter from the Easter Bunny for her. Maybe I will get it for myself!

Anonymous,  March 10, 2010 at 1:35 AM  

It is adorable, isn't it?

NETWORK IT!

Grab Our Button!

LOOK WHO DROPPED BY ....

THE MOM BLOGGERS CLUB

Imagine the possibilities ...

All around the world ...

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP