My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://apennysavedtoday.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

3.12.2010

Wa-hoo!! It's Friday Follow Time Again!

YAY! It is Friday Follow time once again! Welcome to everyone passing through A Penny Saved during the course of our Blog Hop! I hope you find some useful savings information while visiting and will stop by many times in the future. I know I certainly look forward to this day each week and the opportunity to discover new, interesting material on the blogs that I visit through Friday Follow. With that said, I am off to explore the blogosphere once more ... but please stay and visit here as long as you like!
~Jen~

This is the button of the first ever sponsor of Friday Follow!

MckLinky Blog Hop

9 comments:

jackie March 12, 2010 at 2:14 AM  

Stopping by from Friday Follow. I'm a new follower. Have a great weekend!!

Alicia March 12, 2010 at 2:49 AM  

Hi there!! Following you right back!!

ladyguinevere28 March 12, 2010 at 2:59 AM  

Hello Stopping by to follow you. I found you in friday followers. I hope you could follow me back. Thank you

Heather March 12, 2010 at 6:49 AM  

Hi Following you on FF
http://savingfor6.blogspot.com/

Jessica March 12, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

Thanks for the follow; following back

Sarah March 12, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

Thanks for the follow! Returning the favor :)

Cinde March 12, 2010 at 6:12 PM  

Thanks for following my Freebie Fairy blog with Friday Follow... I already follow you!

http://www.freebiefairy.blogspot.com

The Deal Diva March 13, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

Thanks for following me on Saving Obsession!

I'm following you now too :)

www.SavingObsession.com

Margie Widgeon March 13, 2010 at 8:53 PM  

following from friday follow. Hoping you stop by and follow me too

www.landofthefrees.blogspot.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP