My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://apennysavedtoday.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Coupons.com

3.03.2010

Vistaprint: FREE Return Address Labels!!



I love Vistaprint and all their awesome freebies and right now they are offering FREE Return Address Labels!! Get 140 FREE Customizable Return Address Labels, so head on over to Vistaprint right now and take advantage of this offer while it lasts! Excuse me for a moment while I head over there too!


**Carli, one of my readers, advised me of the S&H fee, which is $3.14. Thanks so much for passing that info along to me. Still a good deal!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  March 3, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

Nice! Thanks so much--I'm headed over right now.

Jen March 3, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

Awesome, thanks for stopping in and commenting. So glad to be able to provide helpful, savings information to my readers here!

Carli March 3, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

Just and FYI... you do have to pay $3.14 for shipping

Jen March 3, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

Thanks for that Carli. I wasn't sure if you paid it or the amount. I will note that in the post!

NETWORK IT!

Grab Our Button!

LOOK WHO DROPPED BY ....

THE MOM BLOGGERS CLUB

Imagine the possibilities ...

All around the world ...

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP