My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://apennysavedtoday.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Coupons.com

3.09.2010

This weeks freebies from my mailbox!


All the above pictured (list follows) cost me zero, zilch, nothing - FREE for the asking straight to my mailbox!!
  • Latest Issue of Shape Magazine
  • This weeks TV Guide
  • The Prayer Factor - I posted info on this terrific freebie 2-3 weeks ago.
  • The Fekkai sample I also posted about a couple weeks ago.
  • A FREE coupon for a 10-10.5 oz bag of Reese's candy up to $3.69
  • And my favorite this week - My $15.98 rebate check from Olay Quench that only cost me $9.00 to begin with! Now that is what is called a MONEYMAKER deal!
Thank you!! I love my FREE stuff! ~ Until next week ~

0 comments:

NETWORK IT!

Grab Our Button!

LOOK WHO DROPPED BY ....

THE MOM BLOGGERS CLUB

Imagine the possibilities ...

All around the world ...

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP