My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://apennysavedtoday.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Coupons.com

3.06.2010

Kroger: March to Savings Instant Win Game: I Won!!



Remember my post about this instant win game, March to Savings, on Kroger website a couple of days ago? I said that I had heard of another blogger that had won a Yuban Coffee. Well, shortly after getting online this morning I remembered the game and decided to give it another try~and I WON!! I won a $5 store credit! All prizes are instantly attached to your store shopping card. That is so awesome. Obviously, it isn't that difficult to win considering I played twice, winning the second time. Kroger is awarding 80,000+ prizes during this event, which lasts for another 32 days. There are lots of grocery prizes and the $5 store credit available to win. They are all shown in the scrollbar just below the game screen. You really should give it a try if you haven't or give it another try if you haven't won yet. Let us know how you do!

0 comments:

NETWORK IT!

Grab Our Button!

LOOK WHO DROPPED BY ....

THE MOM BLOGGERS CLUB

Imagine the possibilities ...

All around the world ...

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP