My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://apennysavedtoday.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Coupons.com

3.05.2010

It’s Mega Swagbuck Day!



**Big Update: My daughter, one of my referrals just snagged 100 Swagbucks for a search!! How awesome is that?







Today is Mega Swagbucks which means that you can win from 50-1000 Swagbucks for a single search.

What are Swagbucks?

Swagbucks are digital dollars that you earn by searching the web, and shopping at your favorite online stores. It’s FREE, easy, and fun.  I just use it instead of google and earn Swagbucks while I search the web.  I use it many times in the course of the day to locate images for my blog posts for an example. Amazon $5 gift card are only 450 swagbucks.


Plus when you refer a friend, you’ll earn Swagbucks when they earn Swagbucks for their 1st 1000.  This adds up fast.  Remember that 1000 Swagbucks is enough to buy $10 in Amazon gift cards.  A great way to earn money for Christmas presents for 2010.  I have earned $40 in Amazon gift cards in just over a month. Check out this post to see more! (Thanks, Give Me Neither!)

1 comments:

USCGWifey March 5, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

Following back! Thanks for stopping by!

NETWORK IT!

Grab Our Button!

LOOK WHO DROPPED BY ....

THE MOM BLOGGERS CLUB

Imagine the possibilities ...

All around the world ...

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP