My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://apennysavedtoday.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

3.05.2010

It’s Mega Swagbuck Day!



**Big Update: My daughter, one of my referrals just snagged 100 Swagbucks for a search!! How awesome is that?







Today is Mega Swagbucks which means that you can win from 50-1000 Swagbucks for a single search.

What are Swagbucks?

Swagbucks are digital dollars that you earn by searching the web, and shopping at your favorite online stores. It’s FREE, easy, and fun.  I just use it instead of google and earn Swagbucks while I search the web.  I use it many times in the course of the day to locate images for my blog posts for an example. Amazon $5 gift card are only 450 swagbucks.


Plus when you refer a friend, you’ll earn Swagbucks when they earn Swagbucks for their 1st 1000.  This adds up fast.  Remember that 1000 Swagbucks is enough to buy $10 in Amazon gift cards.  A great way to earn money for Christmas presents for 2010.  I have earned $40 in Amazon gift cards in just over a month. Check out this post to see more! (Thanks, Give Me Neither!)

1 comments:

USCGWifey March 5, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

Following back! Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP