My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://apennysavedtoday.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Coupons.com

3.08.2010

Gevalia Offer: 3 Coffees & Travel Mug $3.00!



As you can see, I received my Gevalia order! I just couldn't turn down the opportunity to try this coffee  and I am SO glad that I finally took advantage of this offer. This is really good coffee!



So here is the FANTASTIC deal they offer: You get to pick 3 bags of coffee (or tea) for only $3.00 plus they will send you a FREE Travel MUG and the shipping is FREE!! You will only pay $3.00 that’s it, nothing else.  I’ve done this deal and I was only billed for $3.00.


You will be enrolled in their monthly delivery program but if you don’t want to continue all you need to do is call them at 800-438-2542 to cancel. They are really good about it; no harassment or anything, they just want you to try their coffee!
Order yours today!

0 comments:

NETWORK IT!

Grab Our Button!

LOOK WHO DROPPED BY ....

THE MOM BLOGGERS CLUB

Imagine the possibilities ...

All around the world ...

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP