My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://apennysavedtoday.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Coupons.com

3.08.2010

Amazon: Great deal on Jillian Michaels Workout DVDs!


There’s another sale on Fitness DVDs at  Amazon. I have been exercising to Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred and it is QUITE the challenge, as a workout should be! In just 20 minutes you have had a great workout.  Perfect for those of us who are busy, busy. You know, swimsuit season is just around the corner - the time to lose that winter weight gain is upon us.


Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred $8.99
Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism $8.99
Jillian Michaels: No More Trouble Zones $8.99
The Biggest Loser: The Workout - Last Chance Workout $7.99


Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 or 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime.
What a great way to use those Amazon gift cards that you’re earning from Swagbucks.

5 comments:

Genny March 8, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

I love watching Biggest Loser. :)

Following from MBC!

Genny

VKT March 8, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

I wish I looked as good as she does...lol

Anonymous,  March 8, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

Thanks for dropping in to follow Genny! I agree.

@VKT I would settle for half that good! LOL. Thanks for checking in with us again!

Jen

Unknown March 11, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

I love Jillian, she's my girl. 30 Day shred will kill you, I love it.

Dave Jackson
www.jillianmichaelspodcast.com

Anonymous,  March 11, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

@David - For SURE! I am with you on that statement, I keep telling my friends and family that IF I survive the 30 Day Shred I will look terrific. She is hard core now! Thanks for stopping by to comment.

Jen

NETWORK IT!

Grab Our Button!

LOOK WHO DROPPED BY ....

THE MOM BLOGGERS CLUB

Imagine the possibilities ...

All around the world ...

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP