My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://apennysavedtoday.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Coupons.com

2.17.2010

What a day of shopping!!!!!! $261.86~~$35.08 net cost

Wowza!!!!! I haven't been around much today, as I do had to get my weekly shopping done.  I shopped CVS, Walgreens, Kroger and Aldi.  I did not do the pictures as I sometimes do, as just gathering, purchasing and lugging all this stuff inside and putting it away pretty much kicked my butt!! Now for the report - Drum roll please:


Total Value: $261.86
Cash Spent Today: $60.08
Received: $5 OYNO
Rebates: $20.00
Net cost: $35.08
That is 86.5%!!!!!!!!


Ok~I am finished tooting my own horn, but I just HAD to share that.  It is an awesome week for deals if you do your homework!!

0 comments:

NETWORK IT!

Grab Our Button!

LOOK WHO DROPPED BY ....

THE MOM BLOGGERS CLUB

Imagine the possibilities ...

All around the world ...

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP