My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://apennysavedtoday.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Coupons.com

2.26.2010

Walgreens Photo Department: 54% Off on Ink Refills – Today Only!

Walgreens 7 days of deals has a great deal on printer ink refills today only! If you print a lot of coupons you will want to take advantage of the 54% off on ink refills in the photo department today! Get your printable coupon right HERE.


Thanks, Mojosavings!

2 comments:

RoseBelle February 26, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

Hi Jen! This offer from Walgreens is perfect timing for me. My copier cartridge is on low right now and I know it's costly to buy new ones. I got the copier as a Xmas gift and with three kids in the house, see how fast we use ink?

Jen February 26, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

I know all too well, believe me! A cheap ink refill is ALWAYS perfect timing around here too. Thanks so much for stopping by and for the lovely comment! Have a great day.

NETWORK IT!

Grab Our Button!

LOOK WHO DROPPED BY ....

THE MOM BLOGGERS CLUB

Imagine the possibilities ...

All around the world ...

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP