My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://apennysavedtoday.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Coupons.com

2.04.2010

This is the deal I did at CVS today.  I bought (2) of the new men's line Dove body wash and a tube of Colgate Max Fresh.  Here is the math:
2x5.49=10.98
1x2.99
.98 Tax
Total=14.95






Coupons used :      .50 Colgate
                      2x1.00 Dove
Extra Care Bucks  9.00
Total =              11.50- 
Net cost = 3.45
And I got the Extra Care Bucks shown above in return - a total of 12.98, so I actually MADE money on this deal!

0 comments:

NETWORK IT!

Grab Our Button!

LOOK WHO DROPPED BY ....

THE MOM BLOGGERS CLUB

Imagine the possibilities ...

All around the world ...

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP