My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://apennysavedtoday.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Coupons.com

2.27.2010

Excedrin: FREE up to $5.99

I have already received this coupon in my mailbox. It only took about 10 days or so to arrive, so pretty quick as far as these offers go. I realize that a lot of you may not have taken advantage of this offer so I am posting it again. It is very easy to claim. Just head over to the FREE Excedrin offer and choose from a list of 6 pain reliever products, the ones that you have used in the past 6 months, hit submit and that is it.  Your FREE coupon is on its way. You can see mine pictured here with the other goodies from my mailbox last week.  Hurry before they are gone~this is $5.99 you can save!

0 comments:

NETWORK IT!

Grab Our Button!

LOOK WHO DROPPED BY ....

THE MOM BLOGGERS CLUB

Imagine the possibilities ...

All around the world ...

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP