My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://apennysavedtoday.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Coupons.com

2.15.2010

Amazon Magazine Sale




Amazon is having a magazine sale in February and there are really some great deals.
I love all my O magazine too.  It is the only paid subscription I have, the rest I got lucky and got freebie subscriptions too.  I will post as soon as more freebie subs come available, but in the mean time here are some pretty terrific prices from Amazon. You can see the complete list HERE but a few highlights include:
GLAMOUR $7/ 1 Year
OPRAH $13/ 1 Year
GOOD HOUSEKEEPING $10/2 Years!
BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS $9.97/ 1 Year
COOKING LIGHT $15/1 Year
All magazines have free shipping so the price you see is what you will pay.
Credit, My Frugal Adventures

0 comments:

NETWORK IT!

Grab Our Button!

LOOK WHO DROPPED BY ....

THE MOM BLOGGERS CLUB

Imagine the possibilities ...

All around the world ...

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP